The Account Manager will be responsible for growing market share, revenue and margin to meet company growth projections within the existing Wave Wireless portfolio. The Account Manager will build and maintain strong client relationships to identify and develop new sales opportunities, increase our project footprint within our existing markets, as well as identify new markets that we can grow into with our existing customers. The Account Manager will also focus on educating and selling Wave Wireless’s core service offerings as well as managed services and “Next Gen” offerings. This person will be the primary point of contact for the customer organization and will work closely with the Operations and Deployment teams, to ensure all client expectations are met and exceeded. This position is an individual contributor role and involves a significant amount of travel in order to foster strong relationships with customers.
As an Account Manager, your primary goal will be to increase market share within our defined territories by selling across all of our wireless service offerings. The National Account Manager is also responsible for the following:
- Develop a regular cadence of meetings and visit with clients as necessary to foster strong relationships with customers in our defined territories.
- Develop and execute strategic account plans to achieve key performance indicators.
- Owns the entire customer interface – proposal development, contract negotiation and post-sales relationship.
- Drive sales for all Wave Wireless services.
- Develop and execute strategies to up-sell and cross-sell additional services
- Work to maximize exposure to the customer C-suite in order to influence and provide customer value.
- Gain customer acceptance by educating them on our value propositions.
- Leverage knowledge of industry challenges and industry trends to build trust and respect with existing customers.
- Generate proposals and deliver on client expectations.
- Provide timely and accurate sales forecasts and reports.
- 4+ years of experience in the wireless industry, specifically involving the selling of distributed antenna systems (DAS) and small cells.
- 4+ years of experience in account management focused on customer retention.
- Account management experience for a multi-million dollar business or territory.
- B2B field sales experience for turn-key projects with demonstrated ability to consistently exceed sales quota.
- Excellent skills in building new partnerships and nurturing customers in the assigned territory.
- Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities with customers and up-sell, cross-sell services.
- Ability to work seamlessly across multiple levels and functions with customer organization.
- BS/BA degree.
- Proven experience selling into the C-Suite.
- Ability to deliver results while working in a highly independent and fast-paced team environment.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior level leadership.
- Able to read and interpret construction-related documentation.