- Expert at completing Sweep, PIM, and Fiber testing.
- Installing DAS wireless equipment; antennas, coaxial, CAT 5/6/7 cable, fiber optic,, etc
- Hands-on experience with the DAS OEMs (JMA, CommScope, SOLiD, etc)
- Fusion Splicing and Fiber OTDR Testing.
- Keeping stakeholders, including clients, informed of progress of installation
- Provide detailed project daily status and testing reports to management and the project team
- Mentoring and leading less experienced technicians.
- 3+ years in a hands-on-capacity implementing in-building Wireless Systems such as WiFi, DAS & Small Cell networks
- Read and understand design plans to ensure smooth deployment of systems.
- Fiber and coax installation, testing and troubleshooting experience
- Basic Electrical knowledge including open/closed circuits, grounding etc.
- Basic Radio knowledge including wireless frequency bands, power measurements and wireless protocols (CDMA, UMTS, LTE, GSM, WLAN, etc.)
- Have a valid driver’s license with access to transportation
Certifications Preferred In One Or More Of The Following:
· Corning MobileAccess
· Andrew Commscope
· Tyco/TE Connectivity
· JMA Wireless – Teko
· Anritsu / Kaelus
This position will work on-site project sites with exposure to heavy equipment and construction environments and requires the lifting of material and/or equipment which may be heavy. Travel is required within the Washington D.C. metropolitan area. Work in the company office 20% of the time and on-site at project sites 80% of the time.