Director of Sales – West Coast (DAS, Small Cells, WiFi)
As the Director of Sales for Wave Wireless, you will be responsible for implementing a sales strategy to maximize profitability and drive revenue growth within the west coast marketplace. The ideal candidate will attend key events around southern CA to generate leads and build the company brand. The candidate should be energetic, persuasive, well organized, and have a proven track record in sales.
- Located in Los Angeles, CA
- Minimum 3-5 Years of Experience in Sales in the wireless infrastructure industry.
- Vastly grow company revenue of wireless networks through experienced sales strategy in cellular/public safety DAS, WiFi, Small Cells and/or converged network solutions.
- Leverage existing relationships to find new opportunities for in-building wireless services and solutions.
- Source new customers in the market or need of in-building wireless services and solutions.
- Complete the entire sales process: assessments, relationship development, proposal/presentation completion, contract negotiation and post-sales relationship maintenance.
- Partner with various wireless industry organizations, affiliates and businesses that provide complimentary services to grow company sales.
- Upsell ongoing network management services.
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales quotas and company sales milestones.
- Engage in various organizations and events in LA/Southern CA to build company brand.
- Provide full-service sales processes, from customer education to final project closeout engagement.
- Manage sales business development associates.
- Propel, build and lead a regional sales team.
- Provide team leadership and guidance by practicing core values including: creating and evaluating ways to increase sales; creating process improvements; and being accountable for the total sales process.
- Engage with internal engineering and operations teams for the qualification, sell and finalization of a highly technical sales process.
- Be a great team player, while providing routine sales status reports to management and the project team.
Wave Wireless is a leading wireless infrastructure provider that designs, builds and manages indoor wireless networks. Our networks include next-generation Wi-Fi, public safety and cellular distributed antenna systems (DAS). With clients ranging from commercial real estate developers to government organizations, we consistently provide cutting-edge solutions to meet each client’s wireless needs.
Wave Wireless builds public safety networks that support emergency first responders throughout the country and has extensive experience working with municipalities to ensure these mandated networks are compliant with federal, state and local code. Additionally, we design and build indoor cellular networks used by major carriers (e.g., AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint) and work closely with carriers to coordinate and deploy essential mobile services. Wave Wireless also deploys next-generation Wi-Fi networks that support residential tenants, hotel guests and business enterprises. Understanding the nuances of each network type allows Wave Wireless to optimize network performance and deliver high-quality, specialized services to its clients.
Company Core Values & Beliefs:
Attention to detail