As a Financial Analyst Intern, the individual will be responsible for daily activities related to budgeting, forecasting and financial reporting. You will work directly with the CEO and will be responsible for executing detailed modeling and reporting to assist in the delivery of financial planning and performance, budgeting and forecasting materials, risk analysis, and assist in preparing investor pitch decks.
- Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgeting, income statements, forecasts, etc.)
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
- Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with budget and forecasts by providing monthly variance reports for the CEO
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data
- Research and assist in preparing investor pitch decks
- Minimum Masters degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related financial discipline, or equivalent experience required
- In depth knowledge of budget planning, monitoring, forecasting and reporting skills and comfort with standard accounting methods
- Advanced quantitative/analytical skills
- Ability to process large quantities of data quickly and accurately
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized, detail oriented and self-motivated
About Wave Wireless:
Wave Wireless is a rapidly growing wireless infrastructure provider that designs, builds and manages indoor wireless networks. Our networks include next-generation Wi-Fi, public safety, and cellular distributed antenna systems (DAS). With clients ranging from commercial real estate developers to government organizations, we consistently provide cutting-edge solutions to meet each client’s wireless needs.
Wave Wireless builds public safety networks that support emergency first responders throughout the country and has extensive experience working with municipalities to ensure these mandated networks are compliant with federal, state and local code. Additionally, we design and build indoor cellular networks used by major carriers (e.g., AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint) and work closely with carriers to coordinate and deploy essential mobile services. Wave Wireless also deploys next-generation Wi-Fi networks that support residential tenants, hotel guests and business enterprises. Understanding the nuances of each network type allows Wave Wireless to optimize network performance and deliver high-quality, specialized services to its clients.
Company Core Values & Beliefs:
Attention to detail
Job Type: Full-time, paid internship