Located In: Washington, D.C.
Travel: Yes – Up to 20%
Job Type: Full-Time
Compensation: Base, commissions + bonuses
Experience Level: Wireless Industry B2B Experience (minimum 3-5 years’ experience)
Hours: 40 hours per week; work sites will vary. Travel to clients is required
Job Description / Skillsets Needed:
● Minimum 3-5 years of experience in sales in the wireless infrastructure industry.
● Vastly grow company revenue of wireless networks through experienced sales strategy in cellular/public safety DAS, Wi-Fi, Small Cells and/or converged network solutions.
● Leverage existing relationships to find new opportunities for in-building wireless services and solutions.
● Source new customers in the market or need of in-building wireless services and solutions.
● Complete the entire sales process: Assessments, relationship development, proposal/presentation completion, contract negotiation, and post-sales relationship maintenance.
● Partner with various wireless industry organizations, affiliates, and businesses that provide complimentary services to grow company sales. ● Upsell ongoing network management services.
● Meet and exceed quarterly sales quotas and company sales milestones.
● Engage in various Washington, D.C. organizations and events to build company brand.
● Provide full-service sales processes, from customer education to final project closeout engagement.
● Manage sales business development associates.
● Propel, build and lead a regional sales team.
● Provide team leadership and guidance by practicing core values including: Creating and evaluating ways to increase sales, creating process improvements, and being accountable for the total sales process.
● Engage with internal engineering and operations teams for the qualification, sell and finalization of a highly technical sales process.
● Be a great team player, while providing routine sales status reports to management and the project team.
Company Core Values & Beliefs
● Customer Focus
● Delivery Excellence
● Working Hard
● Staying Humble
● Always Positive
● Perpetual Learning
● Attention to Detail